Nationals With Prudhomme & Leong (1 Viewer)

Yes they still do ND, have been a subscriber since year 1, I like it very much. Kind of a bummer that the me now, social media, stare at your phone folks do not appreciate or support weekly or bi-weekly racing papers. Besides ND, I get Area Auto Racing News as well. Guess I am just an old geezer.

[email protected] Short Track Announcer

When National Dragster first started, around 1960??, they published the paper in a small building in Glendale, Calif. That was my home town. I remember going there as a kid & one of the guys (maybe Dick Wells) showed me some B/W drag photos. Was in hawg heaven. heh I don't think anyone at Dragster remembers that building now.

When National Dragster first started, around 1960??, they published the paper in a small building in Glendale, Calif. That was my home town. I remember going there as a kid & one of the guys (maybe Dick Wells) showed me some B/W drag photos. Was in hawg heaven. heh I don't think anyone at Dragster remembers that building now.

All the good ones are long gone. :(

Roland has just spent this past weekend at Santa Pod's Dragstalgia historic race, tuning Tony Betts' nostalgia FC. Flying home today -- probably landing about now, as I write.
The car broke the transmission, which disappointed all concerned, not least Roland himself, but he signed a pile of hero cards to make up for it.

Interesting to me how nostalgia racing has caught on in Europe & Australia. Sometimes they put on a better show than the Pros.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back