**National F/C Record Beckman**** (1 Viewer)

The race is not over yet. Everyone down to Alexis in the #6 position has enough of a backup to set the record before the day is over tomorrow. The record is not official until the event is completed.

The race is not over yet. Everyone down to Alexis in the #6 position has enough of a backup to set the record before the day is over tomorrow. The record is not official until the event is completed.

Your correct when it comes to records awarded by the National Hot Rod Association. The article from the Washington Post/Associated Press mentions setting of a "National Record" not NHRA national record, and Jack being certified to be awarded under NHRA rules a national record. The later occuring at the conclusion of the event tomorrow unless another party breaks the record during eliminations.

;):)

Last edited:
Oh no.....

:)....the REAL news is......that this article ran in the Washington Post!!!

THAT is amazing!!

:)....the REAL news is......that this article ran in the Washington Post!!!

THAT is amazing!!

Actually Nationwide via the prominent news reporting agency the Associated Press, USA Today, Sports Illistrated/CNN also Fox news/sports, etc.

**Side note** was watching NASCAR on Speed Channel yesterday and noticed during the whole broadcast that in the top right hand corner of the screen it had the FOX News/sports logo? Didn't know Fox and Speed had a deal?

Last edited:
Actually Nationwide via the prominent news reporting agency the Associated Press, USA Today, Sports Illistrated/CNN also Fox news/sports, etc.

**Side note** was watching NASCAR on Speed Channel yesterday and noticed during the whole broadcast that in the top right hand corner of the screen it had the FOX News/sports logo? Didn't know Fox and Speed had a deal?

Speed is owned by fox, and being transformed into Fox Sports 1 instead of Speed.

I knew Don made the right choice all along and wasn't intending to "screw" any of his teams. Where's all the guys from 4 months ago saying Beckman got screwed?

......and if you liked Beckman's 3.989 in Q2, you'll probably like his R1 numbers. To put it another way, Ron Capps is in trouble.

......and if you liked Beckman's 3.989 in Q2, you'll probably like his R1 numbers. To put it another way, Ron Capps is in trouble.

You know i thought the same thing. Ron Capps is lucky this weekend, he will leave it still in contention no matter what, but he dodged a MAJOR bullet this weekend. If Ron Tobler can go back to being the Ron Tobler he's known to be the last 2 events Beckman is toast. If not, Beckman will win the championship. I'm fine with either one and I am personally close with both teams, but it be nice to see Ron Capps finally win it all.

They meet in the next round, so that will be huge. Are you close enough to know it's "Rahn" Tobler, not Ron? :D

They meet in the next round, so that will be huge. Are you close enough to know it's "Rahn" Tobler, not Ron? :D

Yea I know just saw it. It's confusing sometimes. Never actually had the pleasure of meeting Rahn, only over the net and that don't really count.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back