Natalie Torrence 'Woman of Power' (1 Viewer)

Torrence logo.jpg

ONE OF DRAG RACING’S ‘WOMEN OF POWER’
Natalie Torrence Among Those Recognized in Drag Illustrated Magazine

KILGORE, Texas – Kilgore businesswoman Natalie Torrence, wife of four-time drag racing World Champion Steve Torrence and mother to two-year-old Haven Charli, is one of the remarkable women featured in the current “Women of Power” issue of Drag Illustrated magazine.
Although she had no background in racing, Torrence began working for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in a PR capacity in 2011. According to the article by Susan Wade, the contacts she developed through that association led to the founding of her own company, Innovative Creation Experts, in 2016.
It also led to a personal and business relationship with Torrence, the NHRA Top Fuel champion from 2018-2021, whom she married in May of 2019.
Specializing in social media, ICE today represents a host of drag racing clients including three-time former Top Fuel world champion Antron Brown, three-time and reigning Funny Car champ Ron Capps, four-time Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion Eddie Krawiec, Texas Pro Stock racers Chris and Mason McGaha and, of course, her husband.
While working full-time, Torrence earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of LaVerne, in LaVerne, Calif., and a Masters in Innovative Business Strategy from Claremont Graduate University.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 3.jpg

Left photo: Thrree-time former World Champion and social media client Antron Brown shares a laugh with Natalie Torrence and daughter Haven Charli.
Right photo: "Momma Kay" Torrence, far left, shares a moment with daughter-in-law Natalie, grandaughter Haven Charli, son Steve and reigning Top Fuel world champion Brittany Force.
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 4.jpg

Left photo: Natalie Torrence hugs client and husband Steve after one of his 53 NHRA Top Fuel victories.
Right photo: Natalie Torrence with husband Steve, client Ron Capps and daughter Haven Charli.

“I used to hate four-wides, but as I got more experience as a diver, you just learn to focus on your job as a driver,” he said. “It can be confusing looking at all the bulbs on the Tree; it’s easiest if you’re on the outside (Lanes 1 or 4) because the Tree and the staging look pretty similar to a two-wide race. If you’re in Lane 2 or 3, it can get confusing. When you’re in Lane 2, which is a ‘right’ lane, the stage is on the left side. and Lane 3 is just the opposite. Lane 1 and 4 are normal.
“A few years ago, I was in Charlotte in Lane 3 looking at the wrong bulb, sitting in pre-stage thinking I was already staged. Brittany [Force] was in Lane 2, thinking she hasn’t, so she rolled the beams and I got a red-light. The whole time I was thinking someone else needed to stage and it was me!”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back