Nascar Fans (1 Viewer)

Paul, were you one of the people that threw stuff on the track? I don't like JG much either. Did Matt checked up or was it intentional? Those are some great pics.

Last edited:
I really like Jeff Gordon and believe he won that race quite fair and square (especially since Kenseth ran out of gas anyway) but opinions are like armpits, I guess?
We all have them and they all stink at times?

Paul, were you one of the people that threw stuff on the track? I don't like JG much either. Did Matt checked up or was it intentional? Those are some great pics.

I didn't throw anything, but the people around me were. I was ducking when I was walking out of the place. I probably should say I don't HATE JG, but he is not my favorite driver.

From what I could tell, Matt was losing the handle in the middle of the turns and Jeff was gaining on him. It appeared to me that he was moving down to protect his lead and came up on a lapped car and checked up while trying to protect his lead, and Jeff had a run going and tagged him in the rear. It didn't looked intentional to me, but who knows...either way, I think Jeff would have gotten around him before the checker.

BTW, I am a Gordon fan...have been ever since I watched him running the midgets and the sprints on Thursday Night Thunder at Raceway Park. Like him or not, he can wheel a race car.

Did anyone catch the ARCA race? That 16 year old kid can wheel a car! IMO, it was neat to watch Todd Bowsher come from 34th to 13th. I admit I'm prejudiced, as we both work for the same company.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back