NAPA and Capps Re-signed with DSR? (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I don't recall seeing this anywhere prior to reading it in this article, 3rd paragraph has it. Did I miss a press release or something? I would have thought that would be some pretty big news that the team would want to share.

https://www.racingjunk.com/news/cromwell-sees-a-rosy-nhra-future/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11_06_21_Burnout_Newsletter Content Newsletter&fbclid=IwAR3NdWJ93fsjmBLK_4IX6Bc0QrH0ujIYfvm-Ia9dTHpHef8kfRSN5g5GExQ
Good find Paul. I’m thinking this is something they may announce at the finals in Pomona.

good find indeed. the article is worded, .......and it’s expected, with the re-signing of NAPA Auto Parts....... hope so.

what if it looks like this? disclaimer: this is only a rendering quickly thrown together, only to depict a possibility. it is no way connected to any rumors, facts, or press releases.

Attachments

• NAPA_TFr.jpg
    NAPA_TFr.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 126
didn't want to start a new thread and this is similar to the 'expected resigning' mentioned above.
watching WFO last night, the recap from vegas with joe, alan, and guest steve johnson......joe started show with robert hight interview from sema.
pretty sure i heard robert say 'plans for next year' or something like that, suggesting that he will be back in 2022, which IMO is good news.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back