My Gatornationals report & gallery link. (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Now that I'm back home and resting here is my Gatornationals report....

1. Morgan Lucas' performance at G-ville was awesome, seeing it in person was even cooler.

2. One of most shocking cars was an Evo that ran in super comp. I knew something was up when he kept up with the dragster in the other lane and ran an 8.91. Even so.... like most imports, it sounds like it's farting. No thanks. Give me a big V8 any day!

3. Leah Pruett was more than accommodating the two times I interacted with her. Proof that you can't always believe everything a certain Aussie says....

4. BIG thanks to Chris Dempke for inviting me and my dad into the winner's circle once again this year. You're the best, Chris!

Here are 4 sample pics from the weekend:

P1020690-1.jpg

P1020885.jpg

P1020548.jpg

P1020899.jpg

You can find all photos I took here: Webshots Rides offers thousands of the best car wallpapers.

Interesting story I heard about that car. He was testing at Bradenton last Tuesday the 8th, the same day I was there to watch/take pics. I left about 30min before he had a nitrous backfire at about half track that destroyed the entire front end of the car. The car was shipped back to Bickel, repaired and shipped back to Gainesville in time to race.

Interesting story I heard about that car. He was testing at Bradenton last Tuesday the 8th, the same day I was there to watch/take pics. I left about 30min before he had a nitrous backfire at about half track that destroyed the entire front end of the car. The car was shipped back to Bickel, repaired and shipped back to Gainesville in time to race.

Ahhhh .... I was wondering why the front end was primered. I saw Tricky Rickie win Pro Stock at the IHRA Springnationals at the old Bristol in 1991 ... here we are 21 years later and Rickie is still getting it done Pro Mod!!! Awesome stuff ...

is your dad behind the lens in many of your pics sam?
look forward to your pics every year, thanks.

So... what year model is that camaro supposed to be?

68/69 is my understanding

Ahh OK - wasn't sure if that was the back-half of the 2012 model he raced at the end of last year.

67/68 F-bodies are basically the same. In '69, the bodies changed.

Here is what is on the NHRA Gainesville entry list:

Registered member said:
43 PM Rickie Smith King NC '12 Camaro Chev 903 IDG

Dragracecentral has it listed as an '11.

Thanx for the pics Sam. That Johnny Gray is cool as hell, right?!

.....Well Sam, looked at all 658 thumprints...Oh, speaking of thumbs...well never mind.....Yes, I did blow a lot of them up.....Good selection of pics !!!.....Carry on man.........................E

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back