My Ex-Wife the Pilot (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
My ex-wife Denise started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern New Mexico because of bad weather. Thank God our kids are grown and out on there own now.

The NTSB issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error: Denise was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

She was very lucky.

ATT139164.jpg

(Thanks, Ninji!!! :D)

Heheheh.....

I had a co-worker once that I didn't get along with very well. I broke a coffee cup one day and walked past him with a broom. His comment was simple and to the point.......

Going to lunch?

The whole office cracked up! I nearly wet myself I was laughing so hard. We never had a problem again after that. :)

OKay Martin, That's the Fifth Keyboard This Week!!!!

anyone know how to get bourbon and coke out of a keyboard?????

d'kid

Well it had to be one of those UFO thingies that brought her down.
Southern New Mexico has them above every cloud.
Didn't you see Close Encounters ?
She most likely scared them and they used a secret Ray gun that looks like a dust buster on her.
Those Modern brooms just don't look the part.
I'm used to seeing real straw!
Was it front wheel drive?

Well it had to be one of those UFO thingies that brought her down.
Southern New Mexico has them above every cloud.
Didn't you see Close Encounters ?
She most likely scared them and they used a secret Ray gun that looks like a dust buster on her.
Those Modern brooms just don't look the part.
I'm used to seeing real straw!
Was it front wheel drive?

what's Ray doing with a gun????? :eek: ;) :p

did they find the black box on this one Martin? lol

Very well said Martin! Hilarious!

Has anyone heard from Ray?

Got his VM this week when I called to send him B-Day greetings... I think he's bummed that he sanded the Dualie down to the size of a Metro Gio (but it will be MUCH better on gas milage now...:D)

Sorry about the keyboard, Karl- try WD-40...

...Oh, and unplug it first. :eek:

I'm not EVEN gonna touch that comment there, Mike!!!! :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back