My Denver Pics (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
These are my pictures. I don't know how the other picture takers take so many perfect pictures. These are my atempts!

This is before we left, roughly at 2:30 Thursday Morning. There are four cars in there!

DSC03220.jpg

The Mopar Block Party in Downtown Golden. The Yellow T-Roadster is an M1 Mopar, and we have a Hemi Dragster too.

DSC03237.jpg

Viper at the party.

DSC03240.jpg

I want these two!!!
DSC03230.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

While I was taking this picture, photographers from Mopar and Comp plus came and shot some picture too

DSC03259.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

DSC03283.jpg

DSC03404.jpg

We just got this car, so here it is before we decaled it. We've heard many horror stories of people bringing out a new car and it not having decals, and then they win, and lose mega bucks on contingency.

DSC03226.jpg

This is our car after we had a chance to put some 'steeckers' on.

DSC03411.jpg

Last edited:
Mopar treats us Mopar racers to lunch at the Mile-Highs. This car was by the lunch tent.

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03435_edited.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

Thanks, sorry for the blurry ones. I hadn't taken many "fast moving" pictures since I got the camera and didn't have much time to practice at the track. I was a wee bit busy this weekend.

Hey Jenn, thanks for posting the pictures. They're great! From the email I got outlining your week last week, then getting to the races and racing, I'm surprised you had any time for pictures too!

Good job!

those are great! Believe it or not I didn't take my camera all weekend.

You should have grabbed it! Out of all the pictures that I took, I only took four pictures of one of our cars. Go figure! I'll see if Iris has some of our cars and try and post them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back