More Maple Grove (1 Viewer)

Saw that this morning. Sounds like they are dead set on making sure that it doesn't get sold to a used car storage facility. Been there for many years and, when they have a National event, The neighbors have no problems at all! Actually, the neighbors rent their front, side and any available space for parking and R.V.s for overnight stays. Curfews, Forget about it! The neighbors are making money too. Win Win.

Saw that this morning. Sounds like they are dead set on making sure that it doesn't get sold to a used car storage facility. Been there for many years and, when they have a National event, The neighbors have no problems at all! Actually, the neighbors rent their front, side and any available space for parking and R.V.s for overnight stays. Curfews, Forget about it! The neighbors are making money too. Win Win.
Maple grove neighbors are very cool! I park there every year

That’s one of my bucket list race events...now if only the rain would hold off.

I love this track! When this race was the first weekend in October, it wasn't if they would set records, it was how low/fast would they go. I made it a point to go to the race each year when it was in October, yeah the rain sucked, but the record runs made it worth it.

The Grove has had many memories for me....the fastest (at the time) side by side TF race with Shirley Muldowney VS Joe Amato, the 1990 race that I have spoke of before (finished @ 10pm after lightning and rain delays with Force, Ormsby and Alderman being victorious), Kenny Bernstein's fire and comeback, and a TF car getting almost blown over and it was so vertical my photo of it was completely obscured by a light pole!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back