Missed it by That much! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
I just wanted to pass along my congrat's to Gary Scelzi, and Ron Capps for "SQUEEKING IN" to the countdown to 1, and send my sincere Apologies to "Fast" Jack Beckman for not making it. Damm he had a great year! If any two drivers had to make it in, I'm glad it was his DSR Team mates. I also know Jack is very much a team player, but he's also a FIERCE COMPEDITOR! Hopefully his team can bounce back next year and GET (1) More Round Victory To make it into the "SHOW". Of all the drivers in the Pro Divisions, Jack was DEFINATLY THE MOST IMPROVED OVER THE LAST 5 Races of Last year! He did OUTSTANDING! I'm very proud of my Mentor, Teacher, and Friend, Fast Jack Beckman!

I also want to Congradulate the "ACE", Todd O. and Phil Schuler on making those DRS Cars just amazingly consistant! It's the team work of those guys that permitted Gary Scelzi and Capps to make it into the chase! GO GETT'EM DSR!!!

Timmah!

Well, gee, that's just not fair, either. Maybe they should just erase ALL the points at Pomona so everyone can have their "fair" shot at the championship. :D

Gotta change all the wording around, too. They don't put "fail" on kids' report cards anymore, do they? We need something nicer than "DNQ-Did Not Qualify." How about "TT" for "They Tried"? :D Instead of "He redlighted" how about "He overachieved"?

It's pretty amazing what Fast Jack has accomplished in just a year! Several National Event wins, National Record, Skoal Shootout win, Countdown to 8, and more than likely top 5 in points. Gotta be happy with that!

It's pretty amazing what Fast Jack has accomplished in just a year! Several National Event wins, National Record, Skoal Shootout win, Countdown to 8, and more than likely top 5 in points. Gotta be happy with that!
He had a son, he got married, his health is ok, travelling the nation, his friends stepped up bigtime to sponsor the car, excellent crewchiefs and crew, the sponsor is sending mail to our soldiers......

Just awesome! :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back