Mike ashley trouble? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His son is racing part-time TF and he dabbles in TFD. He runs his own company as well, same field, and I hope he is clean.

Key quote:
"scheduled to be sentenced in federal court Wednesday, one of the few financial executives to face potential prison time for wrongdoing in the national mortgage meltdown. "
Lots of folks of EVERY political persuasion were looking the other way while this mortgage mess was happening - Many benefited from from this government endorsed scheme (and I'm not pointing at <nor away from> Ashley).

Back in 2012 he was sentenced to 14 years plus 5 supervised release. That would put him at a 2026 release date.
Ok thx. Not sure if he can get out early?? Sometimes you end up doing half your sentence... good behave etc

Chad Reynolds over at Bangshift once mentioned he was working on a Knoll/Torco documentary. I never heard of it being completed. Maybe it was hard to get the key players to talk. I bet a lot of the stiffed racers would have had plenty to say. It’s hard to believe he got away with that for so long.

"A receptionist at 334 Marketing Inc. — a Melville company that describes Ashley as the "Man Behind 334 Marketing" on its website, with a link to a video of Ashley racing a car at 334 mph — told a Newsday reporter who visited Tuesday that Ashley was in a meeting and could not be reached. Contacted by phone, another company representative also said Ashley was in a meeting."

"In a meeting" means hiding under his desk......

It does says on linkidin for J Ashley that he has been racing top fuel dragster for 3 years? I didnt know that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back