Michael Phillips (1 Viewer)

M&M

Nitro Member
whats up with michaels bike he has a weak sixty foot number but a unheared of back half number 2.46. that is a number a harley may can run not a suzuki. i wonder if he may be using some of those street racing thicks. he is the last to start up with a sort burn out and real quick to stage then after the run he well ride his bike sometimes to the scales. that makes a lot of people thinks he is up to something. he and the tech people seems to be good friends or maybe the tech guys don't know there ass from a hole in the gound. back half numbers don't lie. tech guys open your eyes stuff like this is killing nhra. people are losing interest in the sport. it shows at every race with the fans not coming to the races.

There is a rumor floating around the bike community about some possible nitrous usage...I'd think the tech guys would find that fairly quickly if it were true though...:rolleyes:

Perhaps tripping the 60' timer with the back tire, in our dragster it'll make a 1.00 60' a 1.10 . . . 245" wheelbase . . . maybe .025 on a bike? Just a guess.

There is a rumor floating around the bike community about some possible nitrous usage...I'd think the tech guys would find that fairly quickly if it were true though...:rolleyes:

took them for every to catch up with the dodge boys back in the days. i don't think they are using a system it's something to do inside the air box when the air is force in on a run down track. i do think it is nitro.

Mike, you are posting some serious accusations with little facts to back up your point. I hope you are dead wrong.

How do you accuse someone of cheating Mike? WTF? I agree, his performance is interesting. Have faith in Tech. If its wrong, it'll be caught. I am anything but a Phillips fan. He's been caught before. If it's wrong, he'll be caught again.

Just go and ask MIke if he is cheating, that would be interesting.
I been watching Mike race a long time and he is always riding something or testing his bike. I don't think he is cheating and I will joke with him about it next time he is at the local track doing street bike testing tricks. In my opinion, I think he just is getting a good motor(or swapped motor with Craig who was running well at the begining of the year) and tuneup assist from VHR. I think VHR needs another blocker. Also he is also getting more finiancial help since he made the countdown which can't hurt.
And it is not cheating until you get caught.:)

Perhaps tripping the 60' timer with the back tire, in our dragster it'll make a 1.00 60' a 1.10 . . . 245" wheelbase . . . maybe .025 on a bike? Just a guess.
Or the 1st mph lite getting shut off with the rear wheel would make a big mph--wouldn't it?
So is Matt Smith cheating too? I mean he is only .003 off Micheal....the good air helps the Suzukis-and I see 2 Suzukis with times very close.
And whats wrong with being friends with the tech guys? PS/B is a small world-everyone knows everyone--and they deal with them all the time. (anyone know if big Carl is still doing bike tech?)
If you were to cheat--would 2nd rd Q. be the place to show your hand? :confused:

How do you accuse someone of cheating Mike? WTF? I agree, his performance is interesting. Have faith in Tech. If its wrong, it'll be caught. I am anything but a Phillips fan. He's been caught before. If it's wrong, he'll be caught again.

Did I accuse him of cheating. Don't remember using that word.

Rider weight plays a huge part for the bikes. Michael is in the 170 lbs range I believe where as a lot of the bike riders are 140 or less. Weight placement is a huge factor for pro stock cars so I can imagine it's even more important for the bikes. Is he cheating? My answer is no, he just has a killer tuneup and is struggling with the extra rider weight to get the bike to run down low.

It's like the guy who's mad at the world who says:

"I know they're cheating...because we are and they're faster than us."
rkellywtfio8.gif

Hmmmm...everybody in the PSB pits assists Micheal in an engine swap/thrash and happens to turn a blind eye obvious legalities...I think not.

What were the circumstances under which Mike was caught cheating before?

I don't seem to remember.

So you are perfect!
No..but he's capable of using periods, capitalizing when necessary, and ending a sentence..oh and not making unfounded accusations.

Reading your post gave me a headache! Relax..take a breath, and then try to convey what you're thinking.

From what little I could take..you're basically accusing Mike of cheating. Am I wrong in that assumption? Like Johhny says..with everybody trying to help him..are they all in it? Oh..and yea..caught before what?

LOL..nice little vid there Randy..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back