Mel Gibson Jokes! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Courtesy of Jay Leno!

As you may have heard, Mel Gibson was arrested in Malibu on a DUI. I don't know what he was drinking, but I think you can rule out Manischewitz.

The L.A. sheriff said in his report that Mel made anti-semitic remarks. To give you an idea of how much trouble he's in, today he hired the law firm of 'Goldfarb, Weinstein and Coen.'

The sheriff said that Mel's blood alcohol was .12. To give you an idea of how high that is... if it were a half a point higher, he would officially be a Kennedy.

It`s amazing what those Hollywood hair and makeup people can do for celebs, because most of them don`t even look like they do in film or on TV. Nolte gets my vote for best (or worst) mugshot...but Tawny Kitaen and Yasmine Bleeth look like absolute hell! Carmen Elektra still looks pretty damn good though, even after going a couple rounds with Rodman.

Don't take it personally Joe.
Mel is blackballed by everyone now that he's committed the Cardinal Sin in film-making . . .

. . . he told the story of the Savior of the World without including the appropriate political correctness and that's completely crossing the line in Hollywood.

That's as big a blunder as supporting the USA or airing a conservative outlook in a positive light. Something we just can have nowadays?

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back