Megarita = Redneck? (1 Viewer)

Remember, Neil is based out of Atlanta, a national radio talk show host. Maybe NHRA Pub guys can get him to go live next year from the track.... you'd be surprised where he's done remotes from:D

nothin redneck about it..... only someone from So Cal would have a nito powered margarita mixer!
I am totally impressed by it everytime it's mentioned.

I could just see it now. Someone from the Mater buys it. Then, the next thing we hear is in the middle of their party, they kicked a rod out. :eek:

I could just see it now. Someone from the Mater buys it. Then, the next thing we hear is in the middle of their party, they kicked a rod out. :eek:

And how long would the thread be in which all the experts determined why it happened? :D And how quickly after that would NHRA pass rules for display engine blankets and their fuel percentage? The margarita containers would need current SFI certifications. :D

:confused:
Do you need a crew chief to fire up a megarita mixer?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Hmmmm.... Maybe you could talk Marty into turning one of the "Enfourcer" motors into one of these???? :D Just think... twin turbo, intercooled, fuel injected on alky., flat 4 power!!!!!! :D The Bug-o-rama's wouldn't know what hit em! :p

this thing in genuine showcase of ingenuity!! a real piece of Americana....it belongs in the Smithsonian!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back