McEwen "resting comfortably" after mild heart attack (1 Viewer)

I got a real scare when I saw that on NHRA's website, glad he's doing better.

Get Well Goo$e!!!

Dave

Thank god it was just a mild one, I hope he takes advantage of this second chance and listens to his doctors!

Last edited:
Hey Tom, time to take care of the "motor".... Its not as easy to slide a new "bullet" in you as in the race car. Seriously, good luck from a kid who bought a Hot Wheels Snake and Mongoose set when they were new !!!

Hope to see the Mongoo$e feeling better soon and maybe making an appearance at the Big Go next week.

Glad to hear he is doing better. I included Goose in my memories from Indy over on that thread. It was 1971, my dad was racing in Comp, we pulled into a little motel in Indy, and not long after, McEwen pulls in with his Hot Wheels FC on a ramp truck! I was stoked, and spent a lot of time watching him & crew work on the car in the hotel parking lot. Get well soon Tom!!

Just read on another site, from someone who had talked to Tom, that his is on his way home today. He won't require any surgery, but will be taking meds. They were joking about all the donuts shops that will be closing in his area!

Get well soon, Tom

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back