Maybe a comeback? (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Posted on twitter today. I assume it’s more of a joke than a comeback but we can always hope. The cage looks really large.

Attachments

• 4CE22F75-C5B5-4929-B981-2387044B1019.jpeg
    4CE22F75-C5B5-4929-B981-2387044B1019.jpeg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 285
Probably a seat fitting. Put the mold in the aluminum seat and then sit in the foam until it forms to the body and sets. But they usually wear their fire suit while doing so. I can’t tell if he has that on or not

Last edited:
Probably a seat fitting. Put the mold in the aluminum seat and then sit in the foam until it forms to the body and sets. But they usually wear their fire suit while doing so. I can’t tell if he has that on or not

Nope, he doesn’t have his fire suit on. Could be butterfly and pedal/brake adjustments

Last edited:
Or it could be as simple as Bernstein going over to check out Mike Salinas‘s new chassis at MLR.
Occam’s razor - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. So yeah, what you said. I have this habit of making difficult things seem easy (so I’ve been told - these really aren’t easy for me), and easy things so difficult. Weird dichotomy. Maybe that’s why I majored in math, where that seems to be the norm, lol

Looks to me like he is just sitting in a new chassis. If you went by MLR's shop they probably would let you do the same if they weren't busy. No big deal.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back