Matco Tools to Sponsor 2nd Powers Top Fueler (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
www.nhra.com

Matco Tools will become the primary sponsor for David Power's 2nd Top Fuel team. No driver yet, but a high profile driver will be named shortly.

Whit going Top Fuel racing perhaps????

Wasn't there a certain PSM driver dropped from the Matco sponsorship this year due to them not being able to fund both a F/C and Bike?

Anyhow - that's awesome news. I love diggers. :cool:

Steve, if the rumor I hear is true, the answer is YES they will be sponsoring Whit. So that means that Whit will be driving a dragster for Powers next year.

hmmmmmmmm.........Didn't Lee Beard used to tune for Whit??:confused:
As they say, the plot thickens:)

whit in a long car?? i hope it isnt dunn, with our luck if it is we will be held hostage to paul (elmer fudd) page all year!

whit in a long car?? i hope it isnt dunn, with our luck if it is we will be held hostage to paul (elmer fudd) page all year!

Maybe if Dunn drives the Matco/ Powers TF car, Whit will take his place in the booth. That could be good for the ratings (Whit correcting Paul). Just kidding. Whit (no mater what someone thinks of him personally) can drive a race car (short or long).

Wasn't there a certain PSM driver dropped from the Matco sponsorship this year due to them not being able to fund both a F/C and Bike?

Anyhow - that's awesome news. I love diggers. :cool:

yes thats true, and that psm rider (craig treble) has said many times that he is very interested in driving a dragster?!?!?!?!?!?

mmm would be interesting if it only turned out to be 1 car and the current driver was dropped...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back