mask wearing (1 Viewer)

you were more than 6' from her so why do you care.

You mean the air coming from my TV speakers is safe? Whew, that's a relief....we could have had a super-spreader event 😉

Alexsis' fire was so bad it set the smoke detector off in MY livingroom

Cases here in Wisconsin through July were about 700 a day with 12,000 to 15,000 people a day being tested. Since our mask mandate went into effect August 1st our cases have tripled per day ,with the same amount of people being tested each day. Also as of today we have a .09% death rate. I'm calling BS on the masks!

Cases here in Wisconsin through July were about 700 a day with 12,000 to 15,000 people a day being tested. Since our mask mandate went into effect August 1st our cases have tripled per day ,with the same amount of people being tested each day. Also as of today we have a .09% death rate. I'm calling BS on the masks!
Amen

This whole virus/mask wearing thing comes down to, I don't know who what to believe.

So my question is, what if someone who was absolutely symptomatic and verified positive for COVID-19, went to a pro drag race, went up to a top fuel car ready to warm up. The car just got primed and this person then vigorously coughed directly into the open injector holes .... then the starter motor was immediately engaged and the motor started. Would the COVID survive the ignition and combustion process and ultimately be spent out in the exhaust fumes and be passed on to others that way?

So my question is, what if someone who was absolutely symptomatic and verified positive for COVID-19, went to a pro drag race, went up to a top fuel car ready to warm up. The car just got primed and this person then vigorously coughed directly into the open injector holes .... then the starter motor was immediately engaged and the motor started. Would the COVID survive the ignition and combustion process and ultimately be spent out in the exhaust fumes and be passed on to others that way?

No - But the Motor would have to be quarantined for 14 days!

sounds like it wouldn't survive if the doctors think this would help... and their idea sounds like a shnozzola full of seawater and shampoo to me.....

"The trial is already close to meeting its enrollment goal of more than 100 participants with COVID-19. Participants are randomized into three groups: a control group that receives no intervention, a group that receives nasal saline irrigations twice per day, and a group that receives nasal saline irrigations plus half a teaspoon of baby shampoo (which acts as a surfactant, potentially helping to kill the virus) twice per day. "

The local government would probably require all engines to wear an "engine mask", AKA muffler.

It was shown earlier in the year that there is no mask that stops the virus. The M95 will stop bacteria which is 3 microns but not the virus which is 1.2. You will notice that all the ads on TV for mask never mention them preventing any illness, only how comfortable they are, etc. CDC recently stated that 85% of all who actually got the virus were mask wearers. Wish they did have a mask that worked.

You ever see footage of people who work in labs that have really nasty stuff? They wear a bright orange, fully enclosed suit with a helmet & face shield & gloves, & plug in an air hose to the suit. That is what really works.... unless the suit gets cut or torn. So we need to come up with a suit like that with a battery powered air system. Think of what people would think if you go into the local supermarket..... heh heh

From what I understand, you're not protecting yourself by wearing a mask, you're protecting the people around you.

Correct, it's to prevent asymptomatic people from spreading the virus around to others.

It was shown earlier in the year that there is no mask that stops the virus. The M95 will stop bacteria which is 3 microns but not the virus which is 1.2. You will notice that all the ads on TV for mask never mention them preventing any illness, only how comfortable they are, etc. CDC recently stated that 85% of all who actually got the virus were mask wearers. Wish they did have a mask that worked.

Not looking to start a debate on masks. This is what I read about them. It may not *prevent* you from getting the virus, but the "viral load" will be so light that you'll be asymptomatic and your immune system will be able to fight it off without causing any real issues. I'm pretty sure the "inconvenience" of wearing a mask beats having to go on a ventilator.

Thanks to all that posted a positive reply. I don't like wearing one, but will continue to wear one. It has been proven to be a airborne spreading virus

I'm pretty sure the "inconvenience" of wearing a mask beats having to go on a ventilator.
It’s alright...when I was on a ventilator I was in a coma so I can’t remember if it was better or worse than wearing these &@$?! masks.... but the crap that happened to me AFTER I woke up makes it very worthwhile to wear one ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back