Marty Nothstein WINS!! (1 Viewer)

r2

Nitro Member
Marty Nothstein won the div.2 opener at Bradenton today, in the Frank Parker, Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Dodge Charger TA/FC... He took out Newberry AND Jay Payne to get his first Walter...:D Marty has worked very hard to get where he is in a competitive ride that Frank, Dan and crew have given him... Having Danny Townsend on your side, ain't bad either... I just landed my first back flip ever... LOL I'm so freakin happy for you Bro!!;) :D

Marty is the real deal, and you will hear his name a lot this year... Olyimpic Gold and Silver medalist in cycling, and World Champion on top of that...:)

Last edited:
I'm really happy for them! I spent a good amount of time watching them work on the car Saturday and Sunday, and they were really friendly. Makes it easy to cheer them on! I'm only sorry I couldn't be there today to see them win (if it's Monday, it must be time to go back to work :( ).

Congrats guys! See you in Gainesville! :)

That's awesome!! Marty's a class act and I am thrilled for him! Congratulations to the entire team!

Kurt

:eek:
Brain cramp:
Is Marty the cyclist who briefly drove for Bucky Austin last year?

Congrats on the win and the 1st Charger body! :)

I knew there was a hidden reason for frequenting Texas Roadhouse..besides the great food.

Awesome news..congrats Marty!!

No problem Wayne...:)
Marty has the same drive that he had during his Olympic goals, and has transfered them over to come and play in our sandbox... So to speak... He is a very motovated, driven, and passionate person, and also a very confident and capable driver with the right team... Frank Parker has supplied him with the best equipment and personel to really be a player this year and into the future... I have dealt with Marty on doing the paint scheme for last years AutoTrader.com ride... He is the real deal, and with the all important seat time, will be in the Pro class in the next few years... I'm very proud to call him my friend...:D
Gainesville divisional this weekend, and the Gators the week after I believe... Go get'em Marty...;)

#1 Newberry 5.708 @ 254.81
#2 Jay Payne 5.730 @ 254.02
#3 Marty Nothstein 5.740 @ 252.10 :D :D :D

After one qualifying run at Gainesville... D-2

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back