March Meet (1 Viewer)

Anyone need a room for the March Meet. Let me know before 3:00 p.m. tomorrow before I give it back to the hotel. Best Western at Buck Owens off ramp, $89.00 per night plus tax..Friday and Saturday.

Morning everyone. Eating breakfast as I type. I'm packing and fixing to leave this morning for the March Meet. :D Be back Monday night. See some of you there. :cool:

Jean, I have a few hours at work today. Then, airports and airplanes. I get in late tonight to Bakersfield. I can't wait to get out there.
I will get back very very early Monday, straight to work. Then, I will have a coaches meeting for my son's soccer team Monday night (long day and night). And, Monday night chat here while downloading/uploading pics!
See you there.
Tip the Can!

Okay Jean, it's 4 am out there, is that breakfast or a very late dinner?

Everyone have fun and drive safe. See that both Danny's and Justin's car are at the track, those guys made great time.

wish I could go.

d'kid

Karl, I wondered what he was doing up at that time too. I know that Timmah and Mike M. and Mike V. would all love to be there too. Between all those going, I hope we can bring back via pics some of the best of the 50th March Meet.
It is so hard being at work for these few hours! I have my latest Digger issue that came Tuesday and High Performance by Robert Post (I think that was his name) for airport/plane reading.

Drag Racing Online will have updates every day in our special Same Day Coverage of the 50th March Meet at Famoso Raceway.

The pre-race coverage is there now, with photos of the "Beach City Corvette" replica built by the guys at Estrus Racing, its one of beautiful ride!

No camera with me, sorry. I'm up early and leaving now, because I've got a 7 hour drive to get there. :D Go to go, Bye. :)

We got in this morning, got our space, got teched and are ready for first call tomorrow. A ton of cars there already.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back