LVMS stuff (1 Viewer)

LasVegas87

Nitro Member
Is there something different about the tree this weekend? LOTS of WAYYYY late RTs in all classes. Many 0.100+ lights in qualifying. I realize not everyone pushes the tree but it was almost as confusing as the initial 4=wide events were. Cars way red and way late. Might make things interesting tomorrow. Justin Ashley is still in the 0.30's on the tree, amazing.

Several throttle whacks in the pits this weekend. The pro cars are closer to the main grandstands. I believe Wilk did at least one of them.

The Alcohol classes are such great entertainment. I love the teams and people. Tied for quickest TAD field in history, awesome. The regional/divisional will be brutal bumps with 8 car fields. Jasmine vs Madison in the final of Dallas, round 1 this weekend. Meyer is struggling with Julie's car. Was expecting to see a mid-teen from that car after Parker went 5.19. Chris Marshall, wow! 5.41. Bummed his back up girl had a tamed down look. She's always fun. Sean B .001 red, I was bummed. He's so great to watch.

Freeman appears to have slimmed down. Hope it's on purpose and that he's healthy. Also haven't seen the Force mom on the starting line this weekend. Hope she's well.

Is there something different about the tree this weekend? LOTS of WAYYYY late RTs in all classes. Many 0.100+ lights in qualifying. I realize not everyone pushes the tree but it was almost as confusing as the initial 4=wide events were. Cars way red and way late. Might make things interesting tomorrow. Justin Ashley is still in the 0.30's on the tree, amazing.

Several throttle whacks in the pits this weekend. The pro cars are closer to the main grandstands. I believe Wilk did at least one of them.

The Alcohol classes are such great entertainment. I love the teams and people. Tied for quickest TAD field in history, awesome. The regional/divisional will be brutal bumps with 8 car fields. Jasmine vs Madison in the final of Dallas, round 1 this weekend. Meyer is struggling with Julie's car. Was expecting to see a mid-teen from that car after Parker went 5.19. Chris Marshall, wow! 5.41. Bummed his back up girl had a tamed down look. She's always fun. Sean B .001 red, I was bummed. He's so great to watch.

Freeman appears to have slimmed down. Hope it's on purpose and that he's healthy. Also haven't seen the Force mom on the starting line this weekend. Hope she's well.
Alan mentioned in Dallas that Freeman had lost 80 pounds. Saw him at the Fanfest Thursday night. Told him I wouldn't have recognized him if I didn;t know about the weight loss. Appears it was a planned effort, not a health problem.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back