Lucas Dragstrip (1 Viewer)

Butch

Nitro Member
I saw in Speed Sport that Lucas is building a
dragstrip at his Weatland, MO facility. No mention of what sanction it will be.

It's has been part of his plan since he started the facility. Not sure if it will be 1/8 or 1/4 mile though.

That Wheatland facility has been on TV a lot lately ... I have seen 2 different drag boat shows and 2 different tractor pulls on NBCSN. Looks nice on TV. I am sure the drag strip will be just as nice as the rest of the property.

That Wheatland facility has been on TV a lot lately ... I have seen 2 different drag boat shows and 2 different tractor pulls on NBCSN. Looks nice on TV. I am sure the drag strip will be just as nice as the rest of the property.

Wheatland (the town) better be sponsored by Lucas Oil as well. One look at the map, and you wonder why they made the facility right on the edge of town when they're surrounded by empty land for miles and miles. I wouldn't be surprised if in five years we'll hear about new home owners attracted to Wheatland and its value pricing, complaining about the noise from the tracks. Either way, any track that has a Drag Boat lake AND a Drag Strip is my kind of place!

I don't think anyone in Wheatland will ever complain about Forest Lucas wants to do. His work is the biggest thing that ever been done in Wheatland a farming community.

Wheatland (the town) better be sponsored by Lucas Oil as well. One look at the map, and you wonder why they made the facility right on the edge of town when they're surrounded by empty land for miles and miles. I wouldn't be surprised if in five years we'll hear about new home owners attracted to Wheatland and its value pricing, complaining about the noise from the tracks. Either way, any track that has a Drag Boat lake AND a Drag Strip is my kind of place!

You've never been to Immokalee Fl.

MAV tv is also showing a lot of ASCS Sprint Car racing from the Wheatland dirt track. The racers and crews just rave about the facility. It's called the "Diamond of Dirt Tracks". Quite a place. Forest done good....

Mama Lucas needs a practice place as well . Charlotte drives in Comp . We are extremely lucky the Lucas family is there and support motorsports to such a huge degree . And I love his products . Real world stuff .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back