Look for Thursday's USA Today! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
According to DRO NHRA as well as some other racer sponsors have spooned for 4 full page adds for the Winter Natls'!

I think that is absolutely huge. This is the kind if stuff that needs to be happening.

outstanding! That's what needs to happen to grow the sport and give it the impression it needs. Think of all the buiness people that will pick up a copy at the airport.

Excellent!!! We NEED more press/advertising. This is great news...I'll see if I can get a copy of it.

T-Bone :D

I usually don't read USA Today. But I'll be picking up a copy tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

More coolness:

In SoCal, TV channel 13 is the affiliate for the "MY" network.

They are running the commercial for the Winters!

The commercial you and I(known as "the choir") see during the ESPN2 telecasts for the upcoming race.

Nice job NHRA for preaching to the masses! The choir is pleased!

Great feature - NHRA and their partners really stepped up on this one. We all owe them a big thank you for their support of the sport.

Thanks for the "heads up." I picked up two copies this morning. This should be part of a backup file for every racer and track promoter. An article of this kind can persuade a potential sponsor that drag racing is, in fact, a major league sport!
Thanks to all who helped put it together - especially Powerade, Harley Davidson and Jeg's!
Cheers,
Ed

Just picked up my copy, that's by Far the Most exposure NHRA has ever had in a National Publication like USA today!

I have to admit...This was a very impressive spread..I can't recall any kind of build up / hype like this before ...Very COOL ! :D

. . . and, in today's USA Today, a big write up on Tony Schumacher's amazing 2006 Championship run and his optimism for 2007. He knows Doug Kalitta, Melanie Troxel, Brandon Bernstein and a cast of thousands are waiting to pounce should he falter.
We're getting some great ink.
Cheers,
Ed

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back