Live Video Div 3 LODRS at Indy (1 Viewer)

The view is from the right side of the track. When I first saw it, the race between Don Prudhomme & Jim Superman Nicoll came to mind, 1970 (?) It was the final, & Nicoll blew the clutch in the lights, cut the car in half (front motored cars at the time). Chute came out & Nicoll landed in the grass, & was OK. Prudhomme looked over & saw the front half of the chassis & engine going by him. He was horrified, thought Nicoll had been killed. That video is famous. Prudhomme was so shaken that he wanted to quit racing. He said later it was the first time he thought a driver had been killed racing him.

Please spread the word, it's on nhra.tv as well. All Lucas series cars today and tomorrow.

Alan

The view is from the right side of the track. When I first saw it, the race between Don Prudhomme & Jim Superman Nicoll came to mind, 1970 (?) It was the final, & Nicoll blew the clutch in the lights, cut the car in half (front motored cars at the time). Chute came out & Nicoll landed in the grass, & was OK. Prudhomme looked over & saw the front half of the chassis & engine going by him. He was horrified, thought Nicoll had been killed. That video is famous. Prudhomme was so shaken that he wanted to quit racing. He said later it was the first time he thought a driver had been killed racing him.

Not to quibble but this was shot from the left side of the track......

Alan

Any idea how many alky cars in attendance? Flying in tomorrow! Can’t wait.

Don't have a hard count but we have plenty. Remember this is a Regional Event for the Lucas cars, so it will be an 8 car field.
Update, as of now 10 TAFC and 15 TAD

Alan

Don't have a hard count but we have plenty. Remember this is a Regional Event for the Lucas cars, so it will be an 8 car field.

Alan
Thanks! I knew about it being a regional and 8 car field. May try to catch Q1 if I can convince the wife! Lol

Alan
I talk with Grandson a little while ago and they haven got in track yet. Must be a lot of cars and dragsters

I am curious if NHRA pulled the plug on Drag Racing TV I lost live feed at 4.00 pm they 'are showing racing from earlier today.

They have runs for Acohol classes if you don't have NHRA TV You can't watch them. Bad deal you're being forced to buy NHRA TVif you to watch
Were they testing today? The first scheduled qualifier for the alky classes isn't until tomorrow.

Brad you were right on they don't run till tomorrow. My grandson finally got back to me. I got aii frustrated for no reason thanks for staying on me. Have a good weekend
I posted the link to the weekend's detailed run schedule above. You can see exactly what is going to run and when (assuming there are no major upheavals, of course).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back