Legend warms up Antron's TF Car (1 Viewer)

I remember during his active years, Kenny used to blip the heck out of the throttle during warmups like 3x. The first time I saw that, I wasn't ready and he nearly knocked the fries out of my hands. Not only the king of speed, but the king of throttle whacks. You don't see that much anymore, and he didn't do it to Antron's car.

I remember during his active years, Kenny used to blip the heck out of the throttle during warmups like 3x. The first time I saw that, I wasn't ready and he nearly knocked the fries out of my hands. Not only the king of speed, but the king of throttle whacks. You don't see that much anymore, and he didn't do it to Antron's car.
That was to seat the clutch. They don’t do that any more.

did read that brandon's lucas connection played a part in antron and kenny getting together on this, but anyone know why bandimere?
for last race at facility? kenny used to live in texas i believe, have no idea where today.

did read that brandon's lucas connection played a part in antron and kenny getting together on this, but anyone know why bandimere?
for last race at facility? kenny used to live in texas i believe, have no idea where today.
Kenny mentioned he's living in Colorado now.

One of the last times Dale Armstrong sat in for KB in a flopper, when they lowered the body Dale mentioned in his thoughts, WTF did I get into.
That's what I thought KB was thinking by that look on his face. LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back