Leah Pritchett Divorce (1 Viewer)

zippy

Nitro Member
Heard this awhile back, thought it was a silly rumor. Googled it and it's on her wikipedia page. Sad news...not that it's any of our business. Reminds me of TJ and Melanie Troxel. Competitors in business has to be hard on any relationship. Wonder if she'll change her name back to Pruett.

Heard this awhile back, thought it was a silly rumor. Googled it and it's on her wikipedia page. Sad news...not that it's any of our business. Reminds me of TJ and Melanie Troxel. Competitors in business has to be hard on any relationship. Wonder if she'll change her name back to Pruett.
Man,that sucks

if I were 30 years younger and had a bunch of millions to burn I would go for it..............
very sad though, I wonder how much her husband working for Torrence had to do with it.
I imagine it would be stressful for family life.
Good luck to both of them in the future.

WAS WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT ERICA......DONT HEAR HER MENTION THE HUB ANYMORE......

WAS WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT ERICA......DONT HEAR HER MENTION THE HUB ANYMORE......

I think she is married to Richie? I am shocked to read of a second divorce for Leah. At least now she has an even bigger reason to beat Steve. I wonder if she will go back to Pruett or keep it Pritchett as some do keep the name they are known for.

sometimes those early years of marriage are the most difficult. easy to give up. hard to not give up. or stupid. or both, which applies to me.
somehow still holding it together after 26 years........multiple divorces sure aren't fun to hear/read about.

I assumed something was up in Brainerd this year. I never saw Leah and Gary together at all; they seemed to be constantly on opposite sides of the Zoo from one another all weekend,

Sorry to hear that. At least there are no children involved which is a good thing. It's their business and wish them both the best moving forward.

Maybe she's trying for the last name record held by Angelle?
More seriously I would expect in Leah's situation of competing teams sleeping in the same bed
would make for some very unfriendly and stressful moments. About the only plus side to that arangment
would be the travel. Unlike the Force/Rahal situation of always going in different directions.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back