Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Not sure if anyone else noticed that NASCAR will not be having fans at their Vegas race next weekend. That doesn’t bode well for the NHRA national event 5 weeks later. They are currently limited to a max of 50 people for sporting events.

I never thought I would see the day when you could make more money in arm drop drag racing than in other forms of drag racing.

Jim Hill

I never thought I would see the day when you could make more money in arm drop drag racing than in other forms of drag racing.

Jim Hill
It’s pretty simple really. All the big dollar door car stuff and bracket races are dependent upon a large number of racers paying big entry fees to create a huge pot, whereas an NHRA race relies upon a large number of spectators. And let’s be real, it’s not like everyone at those events is walking away with a big payday. It is a pretty cool form of racing though, that certainly gives racers a chance at making real money.

It’s pretty simple really. All the big dollar door car stuff and bracket races are dependent upon a large number of racers paying big entry fees to create a huge pot, whereas an NHRA race relies upon a large number of spectators. And let’s be real, it’s not like everyone at those events is walking away with a big payday. It is a pretty cool form of racing though, that certainly gives racers a chance at making real money.

Nunzio: It's more money for a win than the NHRA is paying that is what I meant.

Jim Hill

Nunzio: It's more money for a win than the NHRA is paying that is what I meant.

Jim Hill
Oh absolutely, I get it, just saying they are totally different business models. But yeah, the money that is won at some of these deals is wild.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back