Larry Dixon at EddyVille raceway (1 Viewer)

Does the War Wagon run the Funny Car Chaos events? I seem to remember seeing it at North Star Dragway, ran 3's & shut off way early.

They ran one this year already.First time out, Fastest car there. Red lit in the final against the American Outlaw team.

If the track length, guard rail type, etc is of such a concern, why is IHRA putting their Division finals there? Having not gone down that track, nor seen anything fast go down it, I wonder.

If the track length, guard rail type, etc is of such a concern, why is IHRA putting their Division finals there? Having not gone down that track, nor seen anything fast go down it, I wonder.

There have been plenty of fast cars go down that track, for sure. We even lost a fuel altered racer that back in 2010 that a few folks blamed the guard rail on, but I don't know that the rail was the final factor considering there was some chassis separation noted. Either way, I'm not a big fan of those guard rails either.

Sean D

There have been plenty of fast cars go down that track, for sure. We even lost a fuel altered racer that back in 2010 that a few folks blamed the guard rail on, but I don't know that the rail was the final factor considering there was some chassis separation noted. Either way, I'm not a big fan of those guard rails either.

Sean D

The chassis was old, and did come apart. Tim Hay (the driver) was going to replace that chassis after that race as he had acquired a much newer chassis.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back