Lance Larson (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
I just read that Lance is helping put a Funny Car together for next year. I thought he owned the car Millican drives but apparently not. When did he leave Clay's team and who owns it?

One of Lance's adventures.

80-eric_reed_c5a5e6b08f806b42ad102a79f29bca6caee2efac.jpg

I worked with Lance on the "Pegasus" Top Fuel. Clive Skilton was the driver. Owned by John Durkee out of Long Beach. Way way back in the 70's

I worked with Lance on the "Pegasus" Top Fuel. Clive Skilton was the driver. Owned by John Durkee out of Long Beach. Way way back in the 70's

I remember that car. Also Skilton. I saw Skilton at Pomona in.... 1972? He came from England along with Dennis Priddle. Skilton had bought the ex Kuhl & Olsen rear engined car and Priddle bought a front motor car from Norm Wilcox. They both qualified & both were surprised that the other drivers thought they had a chance at winning, cuz Pomona was pretty bad that year, and the Brits knew how to run those tracks. Pomona got rained out & they had to go back to England, but it was so cool to see them at Pomona. Oh, Priddle became known as Mr Six, cuz he ran so many 6 second ET's in England. He also ran a 6.06 ET in that car, and for years, it was the quickest ET ever for a front motor AA/FD.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back