Kaylee Greer Ebay Item....Please help and pass along! (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
Kaylee Greer Ebay Benefit Auction....Please help and pass along!

Folks, A good friend of mine Mike Mercadel has put these items up for auction on ebay. Its a autographed 2007 Jr dragracing league pink hat along with a hero card both signed by John Force. Both of these items were signed this past weekend at the Dallas race. Mike is giving all the proceeds from this auction to benefit little Kaylee Greer a jr racer who was injured in a freak jr.dragster racing accident. Mike and his family have huge hearts as they have encountered their own family struggles with the loss of their home and belongings during Katrina. They have relocated now in the Dallas area and want to do something to help little Kaylee out. If you can help please bid on these items and also pass this along to anyone else who you think may be interested. Auction ends October 6th Thanks

John Force autographed hat and hero card

Last edited:
Another ebay auction item has been added to benefit Kaylee. I clipped a portion of a post from another website, see below. The link for the new item is listed below.

"Wouldn't it be great if Mike and Beka's idea started a blizzard of benefit auctions for Kaylee? I put KAYLEE GREER in my auction title so that it could be easily searched out by people wanting to help the Greer family. If anyone else is interested in joining in this effort, I'd suggest that they add KAYLEE GREER to their auction title too.

Here's my contribution:

2002 Limited Edition KENNY BERNSTEIN 1:24 scale Diecast -- 1 of 999
"

Kenny Bernstein Diecast

She is home but still has a long road to recovery. The last update I read she was concerned about John Force's accident and was hoping he was doing well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back