Joe, I have the perfect business Opportunity (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Joe, this is in your neck of the woods....

$165,000.00
NHRA DRAG STRIP FOR SALE
$165,000
WILL FINANCE
Quarter mile NHRA sanctioned track
Accutime timing system with scoreboards
Concession stand
Permanent restrooms
Turn key operation, presently operating
Comes complete with all equipment to operate
Over 100 feet of concrete launch pad
Over ½ mile of shutdown
Click on link to see webpage for track - Hobbs Motorsport Park
Bleachers seat 600 plus
Ticket booth and E.T. shack
Metal Halide Lighting
All chain link fencing and guardrails are in excellent condition
Property totals around 120 acres
1st floor of tower is storage
2nd floor is operations
Large paved pits
11 staging lanes
Owner Financing Available
DESCRIPTION: Well Established Drag strip In Excellent Location. Part of the Significant Growth in the Popularity of Racing.

The Business Operates From March Through November On Friday And Saturday Nights.

This Is A Unique Opportunity From The Person Or Persons Ready To Take This Very Successful Business To Its Full Potential. With Execution Of Nondisclosure Agreement And Submission Of Financial Qualification We Will Be Happy To Provide Specifics Of This Business.

That areas economy is tied to the oil patch which everyone knows is doing rather good.
I went there back in the sixties .
That's a good deal sounds like at a good time in the local economy's boom.
It pulls a lot of west Texas cars too.
That tracks been in operation a long time.
I'll most likely pay them a visit in April.

Does that include buying the land? Or are you buying the track and getting a lease? I don't know what land is going for in that part of the world but, somehow 120 acres for $165,000 sounds little to good to be true.

Alan

Thats what I thought. Hell, even I could it for that price!

BTW Merry belated Christmas Shanon. Where are you working now that your former employer went bye-bye?

Yes I was Joe. 100K? did it include the land? If so the local racers or NHRA should buy it before it's bait for a developer.

Johnny Gray could buy it with pocket change and race in his back yard for fun! How's about it Johnny? Steve R. could run the place into a profit making venture in his spare time?

If I could buy our local track for that I would do it. Sadly, the land our local track is on is worth millions now thanks to Oregon's land use laws that are not helping anyone but making things worse.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back