Jim Jannard ever changing avatar (1 Viewer)

Marty Staggs

Nitro Member
Do you have a script that changes your avatar every day for you?
Just a light hearted post on a HOT summer day.

I think the next one should be THIS -
Coolest plane I have ever seen (pic that is)! :eek:

0920712.jpg

I think its great, taking the time to change it up a little bit and give people something new to look at everyday.

I really dig the photo on Jim's page of the jet here, http://jannard.com/life.html

That would make a really cool poster.

Hmm, just noticed something. Looking at Jim's post in this thread, he has a different name under his real name. Is Jim's a test? Are we going to be able to have everyones, with their own wording? :cool: Nice plane Jim.:)

Hmm, just noticed something. Looking at Jim's post in this thread, he has a different name under his real name. Is Jim's a test? Are we going to be able to have everyones, with their own wording? :cool: Nice plane Jim.:)

It's been like that since the re-inception and J-Rod does have the ability to change "titles".

For those who are counting, I beleive Jim has changed plane avatars 2 times this afternoon. :eek:

It's been like that since the re-inception and J-Rod does have the ability to change "titles".

Thanks Rich. As I said, I just noticed it. I'm a little slow around here.:D I'm trying to get an answer to my question. I know they CAN do it, I'm interested in ARE they going to do it for all members or just a few. It seems a waste of space to just put Verified Member, as you wouldn't be on here, if you weren't.:rolleyes: Last I heard, they were kicking the idea around and I was just trying to get an update.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back