Jim J., it may not be a pretty sight........ (1 Viewer)

I swear when I quit the job I have, I'm getting a mohawk, and spending my last paycheck from the place on the most outrageous O' wear I can find. Then I'm going back to the airport for a couple of hours so I can look like what I really am.

Love those shoes, and the mohawk supporting glasses Cannon wore are the bomb!

I noticed at "O" .com the 13-20s were in limited availability. Has the demand been that high? I'm always looking for a good, black shoe to where to the track. Could my search be over...

I noticed at "O" .com the 13-20s were in limited availability. Has the demand been that high? I'm always looking for a good, black shoe to where to the track. Could my search be over...

I'd suggest the teeth low in black for a pit shoe. That's what I always wear to the track. They aren't listed on the O site any more, but Donnie has them @ Rolling O. I haven't found a more comfortable shoe, and they hold up really good as well.

Either that or the flak low in black. I have these in "bark" and they're a comfortable shoe, as are the mid top flak jackets.

Those teeth look like a low cut shoe. I have a pair of I think they are called "big teeth" but they are more of a mid high shoe(in between high tops and a running shoe), which i really like but I don't think they are made anymore. Anyone know?

Those teeth look like a low cut shoe. I have a pair of I think they are called "big teeth" but they are more of a mid high shoe(in between high tops and a running shoe), which i really like but I don't think they are made anymore. Anyone know?

I have a pair of those too, from a couple years ago. The closest replacement is these, although I think they are a little bit lower. Check out the Flak Jacket, that is about the same height as the older big teeth (though it looks taller in the picture).

Jeeze; I'm sorry everyone; I can't believe I referred to Grandpa Kalitta as "Big Daddy"! No pun or disrespect to Don intended!!!! By the way, there ain't no hair on those calves either!!! guess that's from wearing dress socks during the week while working at Kalitta Air!!!! LOL
Good thing we've got Bobbie Frey every weekend to thank Connie for not wearing his "clam digger" shorts! LMAO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back