JFR Fined- $10,000 Part (1 Viewer)

Gone Dead Train

Nitro Member

Not to early to start shopping for Christmas, for that wanna be drag racer
I had one. It worked alright, nothing special. Came out in 1966. Got mine for my Birthday in 1967

You will need this to slow down after making that wheelstanding, tire smoking pass down your sidewalk or street
Mike Dunn had one in the movie "Funny Car Summer"
1625850392126.png

1625850439716.png

Last edited:
Am I missing the connection between the Force fine and the wheelie deal? And is that a recent fine?

never needed one. 3-speed banana seet at very young age, or my old pk ripper and gjs bmx'rs as a teenager. riding wheelies was 2nd nature.
cool vid though.

Am I missing the connection between the Force fine and the wheelie deal? And is that a recent fine?
Yes it is a recent fine. Just posted on NHRARacer.com today 7/9/21. Wheelie bar was just funny to post and
took me back to my childhood. Everyone should go to www.NHRARacer.com a couple times a day. Alot of info
on the site. Plus the video had a couple of great cars, from days gone bye.

Last edited:
Yes it is a recent fine. Just posted on NHRARacer.com today 7/9/21. Wheelie bar was just funny to post and
took me back to my childhood. Everyone should go to www.NHRARacer.com a couple times a day. Alot of info
on the site. Plus the video had a couple of great cars, from days gone bye.
I'm more interested in the "modification" Force's team made. Seems like these should be two separate threads.

But since the wheelie bar video was posted - was riding a bike without sneakers a thing at one time?

I'm more interested in the "modification" Force's team made. Seems like these should be two separate threads.

But since the wheelie bar video was posted - was riding a bike without sneakers a thing at one time?
Will we ever really know what the modification was. And yes in the 60's, I had on my favorite cut off jeans
no sneakers or shirt on. (What was a bike helmet, never heard of one ever) We were more carefree back then
or just stupid. But at least we didn't go around shooting people, like the little A-HOLES do today
Plus it seems that most threads on here start with a main topic and go on to something else, who cares

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back