Jack Beckman? (1 Viewer)

The TV booth or the track broadcast booth? I didn't see him on the TV coverage. Either way good to hear he's still somewhat involved. Last I heard he was doing the elevator repair thing and his last tweet was from around 2021.

He's still out and about, but he has a real job now so he has to get time off, etc, to go to races. He was at the Winternationals last month hanging out. He hosted the Night of Champions at the NHRA Museum Friday night of the race with Tim Wilkerson and Alan Johnson. He is a great MC with an outstanding knowledge of drag racing history. He is the Go-To MC now for local drag racing special events.

Jack and his son Jason were in Chicago. Jason designed the wrap on Chris King’s funny car. Jack did announcing with Jason Galvin during the third qualifying session.

last i saw him on a interview he said he was trying to get funding to get back out there.i think it was last year.cool guy. would love to see him in the booth ,if he cant find a ride. i could lesson to him all day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back