J.R. Todd (1 Viewer)

great job by the whole team , glad to see jimmy walsh get a win, and cant wait to see bobby rex at indy ( well supposedly theyre running norwalk before indy?) love bs'ing with bobby , finally found my mexican revolution handout when he wrenched that car . congrats again to the team.

Congrats to JR, Jimmie Walsh and team.

I agree 100% on rookie of the year status so far. Holeshot win, winning pedaling duals, great job.

where is Menards

With Torco onboard is Menards gone all together? Is ColorFast still
on it's sides?

What a great win. And what a great way to get it. They really had
to work for that one.

Look out they are hot..............

That was awesome to watch yesterday. I met J.R. thanks to Beserko Bob & he's one of the most down to earth guys I've ever met.
Congrats J.R.
A first win in NHRA couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Just echoing everyone else's sentiments - Great job JR, it couldn't have happened to a better guy.

And kudos to each and every team member who helped get him ready for the final.

**As each of you watched him drive into the sand at the end of the track, and listened to the post race interview when he said something to the effect he wasn't sure the team could get it put back together - was there any doubt in anyone's mind there was going to be massive amounts of support when he got back to his pit area? That's what I love about this sport...

Congrats J.R. and great interview on "the Beach"...
And Congrats to Everyone that helped get the car ready for the finals...

Congrats JR and team on the first win!!

That was some driving job and talk about being calm after driving into the dirt.

Bob

Great to see a first time winner, cograts. He even got some coverage on CNN. It might be the only time the NHRA got coverage there without it being because of a tragedy.

That thrash before the final round must have been something to see!

Anybody here catch it in person?

I counted at least 3 other team shirts besides J.R.'s crew.

Great to see a first time winner, cograts. He even got some coverage on CNN. It might be the only time the NHRA got coverage there without it being because of a tragedy.
The tragedy is that the only reason he got on CNN and even my local news, was because of his skin color... same thing as drivers with boobs and no balls... He should have been praised for being a winning rookie... PERIOD

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back