J.R. Todd (1 Viewer)

megadeth

Nitro Member
Congatulations J.R. and team you just took a big step to be in consideration for rookie of the year!:D

Great Driving for the new kid

That was a great win for his team, those guys gave him enough car each round and it didn't hurt that he left on each of his opponents. I'm glad his team owner took a chance with him. In my opinion even without a win he was or will be a lock for rookie of the year. If they can keep things together they could be dangerous next year.

His average RT was.066 with .081 the slowest, that is outstanding in a fuel car. Big trouble on its way here.

I had the good luck to witness J.R.'s first year of competition in Top Fuel, in IHRA. He acquitted himself well then and is doing an outstanding job now - and he's the kind of kid any parent would be proud of. Now we need to get him lined up against Doug Kalitta and find out who's the better "leaver" (both are exceptional).

WOW I had no idea who a JR Todd was this off season.And i have been impressed with him thus far and WOW what a win!

Huge congratulations to J.R. and crew!
Frickin' awesome!
And cheers to all the cool crew guys who went over and help work on that car get cleaned up again.

Congrats to JR & the whole Skull team. He did a hell of a job pedaling all day. Great to see a former Gilby crew member do so well.

Too bad Gilby didn't get out of the semis.....it would have been awesome to see them both win today.

Can this guy pedal a racecar or what!

From leaving to pedaling to stopping a chuteless car!

And to top it off he is down to earth with his head on straight!

always great to see a rookie get their first win...the enthusiasm is always unmatched...and it couldnt happen to a nicer kid!!

WAY TO GO J.R.!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back