Its just not right....... (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Its just not right not seeing LD's name on the TF qualifying list. I sure hope he can find a team or the funding to get back to racing soon. It won't be the same until hes back trying to qualify. Hang in the LD.

Agree 100%. I feel the same way about Tommy Johnson not being in a fuel car. I was fortunate enough to see them double up at Englishtown not too long ago. That was a great day. I hope they can both get out there in a competitive rides very soon.

I'm stealing this idea from someone close to this. I thought it was good tho. How about kicking out all of the top brass at NHRA and letting all the drivers without rides run the big show? Then some stuff would get done!

Couple things: I'm a huge Larry Dixon fan. But, if he never drives again, that kid has lived the dream. Could there be a less secure occupation than being a hired gun in a fuel car? Do you realize how few people in the world will ever be able to support and raise a family by being paid to drive a drag car? Having said that, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of LD. As far as having unemployed drivers take over the NHRA, would that really fix things?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back