Investment in TV show (1 Viewer)

ok say nhra opens back up w fans;the economy is in shambles, unemployment going up every day, what happens if fans cant afford to buy tickets?
It’s only that way because of the knee jerk reaction to a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate! People who make minimum wage are refusing to go back to work because they make more than they did before the shutdown! Guess what those people who refuse to work loose those benefits as they should! In my trade they have continued to work and have never stopped during that mandated shutdown! Low skilled labor is the only people I know of that are still out!
so your point being?
Before You go on a tangent. Yes I believe the virus is real no I don’t think it’s as deadly as they claim it to be! As of right now more people have died from the seasonal flu than this virus! Vaccines aren’t a cure they are a preventative approach. Want an example the seasonal flu! I have taken the flu shot many times do the field I worked in. Guess what occasionally I still got the flu! There are no cures for viruses!

Bob, so if I read your response correctly everytime there is a oil down you get up and go in the pits even if the fuel session isnt over and you expect everyone else to do the same?

I think you do a fine Job Alan! But the one thing that drives me nuts is the Chandler sponsored cause and you constantly saying they aren’t sponsored and independently funded! I know why but it gets a bit ridiculous!
I still think to this day Steve Evans was the best but it was also during what I consider they best years of the sport!
I like Alan as well but Steve Evan's had the rough voice the NHRA fans loved. Always wandered what his son sounds like and if inherited Steve's abilities ?

It’s only that way because of the knee jerk reaction to a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate! People who make minimum wage are refusing to go back to work because they make more than they did before the shutdown! Guess what those people who refuse to work loose those benefits as they should! In my trade they have continued to work and have never stopped during that mandated shutdown! Low skilled labor is the only people I know of that are still out!
so your point being?
Before You go on a tangent. Yes I believe the virus is real no I don’t think it’s as deadly as they claim it to be! As of right now more people have died from the seasonal flu than this virus! Vaccines aren’t a cure they are a preventative approach. Want an example the seasonal flu! I have taken the flu shot many times do the field I worked in. Guess what occasionally I still got the flu! There are no cures for viruses!
I get a Flu shot every year feel it helps . Kids usually bring it home from school and haven't got it since getting shots.

As of right now more people have died from the seasonal flu than this virus!

Bob, I'm not here to argue with you. In fact, I agree with 99% of what you typed.... However, the quote above is wrong. On average, there are somewhere between 30 to 80 thousand deaths per year in the US caused by Influenza, over the course of any 12 month calendar year. As of today, there have been over 108,000 Covid-19 deaths here in the US, and the virus has only "officially" been here 4 months, give or take....

.... and yes, I've heard about the skydiver who's chute didn't open, he died of corona virus.... The car crash victim who died of coronavirus, etc, etc... I'm just going by published stats.

I think you do a fine Job Alan! But the one thing that drives me nuts is the Chandler sponsored cause and you constantly saying they aren’t sponsored and independently funded! I know why but it gets a bit ridiculous!
I still think to this day Steve Evans was the best but it was also during what I consider they best years of the sport!

Bob,
I say it once a day. And I realize that many fans have heard it before, but we always have new fans at the track and they need to hear it. Did you know that Make a Wish was constantly having donors upset about the program because they were donating to help kids and thought the organization was spending money on the car? It was important to them that it be made known that was not the case.

Alan

Bob,
I say it once a day. And I realize that many fans have heard it before, but we always have new fans at the track and they need to hear it. Did you know that Make a Wish was constantly having donors upset about the program because they were donating to help kids and thought the organization was spending money on the car? It was important to them that it be made known that was not the case.

Alan
Alan, I go to 10 races a year so I get to hear you say that 30+ times a year. I'm fine with it, just for the reasons you state.

Bob,

Alan
As I said in my post I understand why it just gets old!.
You can change it up to these are tribute cars not funded cars. Just saying something different !

Bob, I'm not here to argue with you. In fact, I agree with 99% of what you typed.... However, the quote above is wrong. On average, there are somewhere between 30 to 80 thousand deaths per year in the US caused by Influenza, over the course of any 12 month calendar year. As of today, there have been over 108,000 Covid-19 deaths here in the US, and the virus has only "officially" been here 4 months, give or take....

.... and yes, I've heard about the skydiver who's chute didn't open, he died of corona virus.... The car crash victim who died of coronavirus, etc, etc... I'm just going by published stats.
No your wrong! Of those 108k deaths they didn’t truly determine if they died from the virus or other causes! As it stands they count every death wether you died from the actual virus or other causes!
Example: you did in a auto accident from your injuries if you tested positive for the virus even if it didn’t cause the death they count it as a virus! It’s called accuracy it’s like our voter registry! It needs to be cleaned up!

They are back!​
NHRA MELLO YELLO DRAG RACING RETUNS BEGINNING WITH TWO INDIANAPOLIS EVENTS IN JULY
NHRA Drag Racing will return to the world stage in a major way in mid-July, relaunching its Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and associated programs with events on back-to-back weekends at famed Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis.

The two events will be run on consecutive weeks, July 11-12 and July 18-19 at the home of the newly-sponsored Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S. Nationals and serve as the launch point for 15 more NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events that will follow beginning two weeks later in Seattle. The season will conclude with the crowning of the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series champions November 13-15 at the Auto Club NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona.

Sixteen of the events on the revised schedule will be condensed to two-day competition schedules for the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series classes due to economic and logistical factors. This will entail one day of qualifications (two rounds) on Saturday and Final Eliminations on Sunday. Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series classes will begin racing on Friday.

July 11-12 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing, Indianapolis
July 18-19
NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing, Indianapolis
July 31-Aug. 2
Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals, Seattle
Aug. 7-9
Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals, Denver
Aug. 14-16
Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals, Brainerd, Minn.
Aug. 21-23
Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals, Topeka, Kan.
Aug. 28-30
NHRA Southern Nationals, Atlanta
Sept. 3-6
Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S. Nationals*, Indianapolis
Sept. 11-13
Mopar Express Lane NHRA Nationals, Reading, Pa.
Sept. 18-20
NGK Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide Nationals, Charlotte
Sept. 25-27
Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, Gainesville, Fla.
Oct. 2-4
AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals, St. Louis
Oct. 9-11
NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals, Bristol, Tenn.
Oct. 16-18
AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals, Dallas
Oct. 23-25
Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals, Houston
Oct. 30-Nov. 1
Dodge NHRA Nationals, Las Vegas
Nov. 13-15
Auto Club NHRA Finals, Pomona, Calif.

Schedule subject to change due to evolving facts and guidelines
All events listed above will contest the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series on Saturday and Sunday only
*The U.S. Nationals will have one Mello Yello Drag Racing Series qualifying round on Friday and two rounds on Saturday, followed by Eliminations on Sunday

I get a Flu shot every year feel it helps . Kids usually bring it home from school and haven't got it since getting shots.

well I have! I worked as a stationary engineer in a medical center so it was a requirement to get the shot because we interact with patients, enter surgery rooms while surgery is happening etc. and a few times I got the flu! Remember vaccines are preventative NOT a cure and the strain evolves every year as this latest virus will.
Notice while these protestors, looters and rioters you don’t hear shit about the virus?
No social distancing! I truly believe we are being manipulated by the press! Yes I believe the virus is real it’s not as deadly as they claim it to be!

They are back!​
NHRA MELLO YELLO DRAG RACING RETUNS BEGINNING WITH TWO INDIANAPOLIS EVENTS IN JULY
NHRA Drag Racing will return to the world stage in a major way in mid-July, relaunching its Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and associated programs with events on back-to-back weekends at famed Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis.

The two events will be run on consecutive weeks, July 11-12 and July 18-19 at the home of the newly-sponsored Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S. Nationals and serve as the launch point for 15 more NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events that will follow beginning two weeks later in Seattle. The season will conclude with the crowning of the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series champions November 13-15 at the Auto Club NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona.

Sixteen of the events on the revised schedule will be condensed to two-day competition schedules for the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series classes due to economic and logistical factors. This will entail one day of qualifications (two rounds) on Saturday and Final Eliminations on Sunday. Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series classes will begin racing on Friday.

July 11-12 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing, Indianapolis
July 18-19
NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing, Indianapolis
July 31-Aug. 2
Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals, Seattle
Aug. 7-9
Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals, Denver
Aug. 14-16
Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals, Brainerd, Minn.
Aug. 21-23
Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals, Topeka, Kan.
Aug. 28-30
NHRA Southern Nationals, Atlanta
Sept. 3-6
Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S. Nationals*, Indianapolis
Sept. 11-13
Mopar Express Lane NHRA Nationals, Reading, Pa.
Sept. 18-20
NGK Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide Nationals, Charlotte
Sept. 25-27
Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, Gainesville, Fla.
Oct. 2-4
AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals, St. Louis
Oct. 9-11
NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals, Bristol, Tenn.
Oct. 16-18
AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals, Dallas
Oct. 23-25
Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals, Houston
Oct. 30-Nov. 1
Dodge NHRA Nationals, Las Vegas
Nov. 13-15
Auto Club NHRA Finals, Pomona, Calif.

Schedule subject to change due to evolving facts and guidelines
All events listed above will contest the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series on Saturday and Sunday only
*The U.S. Nationals will have one Mello Yello Drag Racing Series qualifying round on Friday and two rounds on Saturday, followed by Eliminations on Sunday
They better refund the races they CANCELLED!

Bob,

Alan
If you said it once a day I wouldn’t complain. You say it every single time they race.

If you said it once a day I wouldn’t complain. You say it every single time they race.
Bob I’m sure you realize how important it is for people to realize how the program is structured, to allow it to hopefully continue into the future. It’s literally a matter of seconds of dialogue for Alan to convey the message. I think it’s well worth it. And as far as changing it, how many ways can you say it? JMO

No your wrong! Of those 108k deaths they didn’t truly determine if they died from the virus or other causes! As it stands they count every death wether you died from the actual virus or other causes!
Example: you did in a auto accident from your injuries if you tested positive for the virus even if it didn’t cause the death they count it as a virus! It’s called accuracy it’s like our voter registry! It needs to be cleaned up!

Actually you are wrong again. Some states are counting every death if they test positive for the virus but other states are not while other are not including all confirmed virus deaths. Some like NY who had people with symptoms were turned away due to over crowding die at home and are not counted. Even if you take off a % the corona has still killed more than the flu per month. And you do realize every country has the virus and they are all lying? As for the looters lets wait 2 weeks and then rejoin this conversation.

El oh el.

Alan I have video of each round of every race I’ve attended and you say it every round and you even say I know I’ve said this before but for some who have just joined us these cars are independently funded and absolutely no donations money is used to fund these cars.

Alan I have video of each round of every race I’ve attended and you say it every round and you even say I know I’ve said this before but for some who have just joined us these cars are independently funded and absolutely no donations money is used to fund these cars.

I'm not going to argue with you, you can believe whatever you want.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back