Indy NPCA News and schedule !! (1 Viewer)

Kenny Bonnell

Nitro Member
We will be coming in GATE 8 again (west side, top end) and you can start stacking/camping in the GATE 8 entrance on Friday night. THE GATE WILL OPEN AT 11:00 AM ON SATURDAY MORNING and 7:00 AM ON SUNDAY.
Once you have registered at the gate proceed around the back of the starting line to the EAST SIDE PRO PITS, you will be directed where to pit from there.

If you are registering at the gate your entry will be $120 which is good for the car and driver for the weekend. Crew and spectators are $10 each day. If you PRE REGISTERED you will only have to pay for the crew at the gate. ( I have no idea why some of you don't pre register and use a 39 cent stamp rather than paying an extra $20 ??)

First round of qualifying on Saturday will begin at 4:00 PM, second round at 7:00 PM and the last round will be at 10:00 PM
Eliminations will begin at 11:00 AM on Sunday.

You will be teched in your pit, Sugar Bear will be around to see you on Saturday morning, so be ready and fill out your card to the fullest extent. Any questions you have at the track can be answered by our race directors Al Robbins and/or Jeff Lawson.

If you are TESTING or LICENSING or UPGRADING you will NOT be able to participate in the actual NPCA race, they will call you to the lanes as Test and License. Cost is $60 per day and all runs will be singles. You can pit with the NPCA on the east side, but you will go to the lanes with all other test & lic. cars. These sessions will run between the bracket racers and the NPCA sessions. One of them will be a NEW (top secret) funny car driver for Don Schumacher, so there will be at least one modern F/C testing and probably a few more as well. There will also be a Top Fuel Harley making a couple of hits.

Vintage Fuel Magazine will also be in attendance doing stories,covering the race, and selling subscriptions/merchandise.

One more thing...........As soon as I can confirm, we may have some great late breaking news coming about our Route 66 race on Saturday, Sept. 23 in Joliet, IL.

I know I have probably left something out, so if you have any other questions please call me ASAP! (317) 496 -9056

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back