Indy Friday (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Just a heads up. Friday will be a test and tune for the Pros. I'm not promising but, the plan is for it to be shown on nhra.tv. The TV stuff is supposed to be set up and tested on Thursday and if that happens without any problems, the test session will be shown.

Sorry if that makes any of you unproductive on Friday....... (Not Sorry)

Alan

Good deal, will be there on Saturday. Can't wait to smell some nitro.

I'd be happy if Friday was audio-only, but, if there's video, that's even better!

Maybe the announcers will want to do a vocal cord test and tune before Saturday and Sunday. 😂😂😂😂

That's a GREAT Idea!!!!! And I would absolutely feel like I should warm up after such a long break. However I have had WFO Radio and Shop Talk this whole time to keep me in shape, so I think I'll probably pass........;);)

Alan

Alan heard you over the weekend at the Lebanon Valley divisional and the vocal chords sounded just fine. Even the sense of humor was working well!

I went to the first test sessions in West Palm Beach several years ago, when they opened it to the public. It was like a mini National Event, even had Bob Frey in the booth!

I went to the first test sessions in West Palm Beach several years ago, when they opened it to the public. It was like a mini National Event, even had Bob Frey in the booth!

The West Palm tests were a different deal. During the day teams made hits, there was no commentary. During the evening on Friday and Saturday when it was open to the public they put on a mini event for the fans, which is why there was commentary.

To bad it’s on NHRA.TV, no plans to get it until they fix the car audio. Silent movies ended in the 1920’s.
That's a GREAT Idea!!!!! And I would absolutely feel like I should warm up after such a long break. However I have had WFO Radio and Shop Talk this whole time to keep me in shape, so I think I'll probably pass........;);)

Alan
I believe you were testing those vocal cords at New England also--West Lebnon ?

Alan, I feel like I have heard you on the mic at the Phoenix test a couple of times.

As was posted above if they make an event out of it like in pre-season then someone announces, but for a Monday after like they regularly do in Phoenix, Gainesville, Vegas and others or the annual Indy test the week before the US Nationals there's no announcer.

And Brent, I would have sworn that you've been at Wild Horse on a Monday? Guess not.....

Alan

As was posted above if they make an event out of it like in pre-season then someone announces, but for a Monday after like they regularly do in Phoenix, Gainesville, Vegas and others or the annual Indy test the week before the US Nationals there's no announcer.

And Brent, I would have sworn that you've been at Wild Horse on a Monday? Guess not.....

Alan
I have! I have! do I win a prize? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back