Indy DVD (1 Viewer)

cp

Nitro Member
Anybody taping Indy on a DVD or can make a DVD? I'm not gonna be able to see it and dont have divo or anything of that matter. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey Cody, it's on my DVR, i have no idea if i can strip it off though. You are more then welcome to stop by and watch and have a beer, or 6

i am recording it on to vhs and can burn you a copy onto disc if you like i have about 8 or 9 years worth of all the races and bunch of old diamond p vhs i am trying to get burned onto dvd let me know what you need rick m

Anybody taping Indy on a DVD or can make a DVD? I'm not gonna be able to see it and dont have divo or anything of that matter. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cody,

Almost the same problem here. Our VCR didn't tape it - we don't have Tivo - and, of course, it's the biggest race of the year...

aarrgghh...the doghouse needs redecorating...

Linda

sorry i have been away from the computer for a while i work 2 jobs so hopefully able to race next year i do not know how to check my pms so tell me what to do or what youall need thanks rick m

Hey Rick,
I would like to get a copy of Indy 09 from you...

What old Diamond P Stuff you got?

Thanks!

i got into my pms and i will try to get copies burned this weekend of 09 indy and make a list of my old diamond p tapes and let you all know what i have. i bought a new home and moved back in july so i have to find the box and unpack them still. man i hate moving anymore just getting to old for that crap.anybody that needs a copy of 09 indy send me a pm with the mailing address. thanks alot rick m

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back