In the midst of Nascar title race, the also-rans tiptoe (relate this to NHRA chase) (1 Viewer)

Has no relevence to Drag racing, it's been a while since one of our guys spun out another competitor..................as far as taking out a Top 8 car in competition, this is Drag Racing, Run What 'Ya Brung, and Hope Ya' Brung Enough.

I know things happen in racing, but I still think the better cars will surface to the top.

I have a feeling next year when the countdown begins you are going to be seeing a lot of non top-8 cars smoking the tires or the motors mysteriously quiting when they match up against a top-8 car. JMO.

The idea that Non-Top 10 guys tip toe is stupid. Just because you're not in the Top Ten doesn't mean money isn't on the line. 1st, there is that days race payout. 2nd, 15th in points pays better than 20th. The Top Ten guys deserve nothing more than they give and take they have been given all year.
Matt Kenseth said he doesn't think Chase drivers deserve to be raced different. If you're a Racer, you race to win the race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back