I'm TOO well known.... (1 Viewer)

JJ...
there are 'N''s in your name....

and all this time I thought it was spelled Jay-oh-are-e-oh & (_)>:D

d'kid

I'm just glad to see ya back here at the Mater, Joe!

Jenn, my name is misspelled so often that I've finally had to break down and get used to it. It really used to bug the $hit outta me though. Well, I guess it still does sometimes now...LOL!

I'm just glad to see ya back here at the Mater, Joe!

Jenn, my name is misspelled so often that I've finally had to break down and get used to it. It really used to bug the $hit outta me though. Well, I guess it still does sometimes now...LOL!

If the person is somebody who I'm talking to once or doing business with once, it really doesn't bother me as much as when it's people who I deal with regularly. If my name is right there like on some of these qoutes, it's like it should be easier to spell, since it's RIGHT there.

My niece recently enlisted my help in creating her family tree and I told her "Make sure you spell my name right" and she said "O-M-G Auntie, it's FOUR letters, how could anybody mess that up?"

I said "Okay, okay I was just saying..." and then we got to her Dad's name:
Phil and she had that spelled "Phile" so I said

"Uh, honey...?"

Besides the fact that my niece is speaking 'text speak' to me, oy kids!

If we couldn't hijack this thread any more, I went to my mom's bank to make a deposit and the teller's name was "Karizmah"

....ALL I GOTTA SAY... IS GET UR A$$ TO WORK JOE... AND GET ME MORE AMMO FOR "KINGNITRO'S EYE CANDY VID #2..." Were about to break 10,000 veiws on the 1st one!!! Got the perfect song for #2!!! Goin Old School!

Timmah!

If the person is somebody who I'm talking to once or doing business with once, it really doesn't bother me as much as when it's people who I deal with regularly. If my name is right there like on some of these qoutes, it's like it should be easier to spell, since it's RIGHT there.

My niece recently enlisted my help in creating her family tree and I told her "Make sure you spell my name right" and she said "O-M-G Auntie, it's FOUR letters, how could anybody mess that up?"

I said "Okay, okay I was just saying..." and then we got to her Dad's name:
Phil and she had that spelled "Phile" so I said

"Uh, honey...?"

Besides the fact that my niece is speaking 'text speak' to me, oy kids!

If we couldn't hijack this thread any more, I went to my mom's bank to make a deposit and the teller's name was "Karizmah"

Jenn, I sympathize--I have the misfortune to be a Dane living in a Swede area. Thus my last name is Larsen, and is continually spelled Larson around here--not a big deal, but it does get old. Also, I have the misfortune of having a first name that can be either male or female, but I can tolerate that mistake unless they decide to spell it "Terri"...(with all apologies to the one and only Teri:D!)..then I kind of go off a little.

It's not really Joe's fault...I being one of his spotters was busy keeping my eyes on my kids....don't worry...at Indy I will be in full Eye Candy observation mode for Joe!

Okay, Joe. You are off the hook for Chicago. ;) You and Johnny Rockstar will need double duty for Indy. lol Hopefully I can tag along a little behind and watch the Master in action.

After walking the pits at Chicago, it became apparent a lot more people know who I am than I thought! One crew member for the Monster FC team stops me to ask if I got some good Eye candy over the weekend! We chatted for a bit than I walked off only to run into some gentleman I had never met who has one son who works for Scelzi and another who works for Wilkerson! He told me how much he enjoys not only my pics, but my captions as well! Now if only some Good looking babes would stop me to get on the Eye Candy honor roll!:p

I'm surprised that you didn't know what we all have known for years Joe-you da man! It's for real. Now the pressure is on.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back