I Knew It Was Coming (1 Viewer)

My dad talked to Compton in the pits, he asked if there was anyway that they would rethink this. As he hurried by all he said was no, its a done deal.
Isn't that what Graham Light said last Indy? There's still hope.
As far as the Pros speaking out against the new system, many may be concerned about saying what they really feel given their knowledge of which side of the bread they have the butter.

There is absolutely NO WAY that this decision will be reversed. To go back on this announcment would do so much harm for the sport, it would wipe out any credibility that the sport has ever built in the world of professional sports.

The way the game is played has definitely changed, it's just time to learn how to play the game differently now.

There is absolutely NO WAY that this decision will be reversed. To go back on this announcment would do so much harm for the sport, it would wipe out any credibility that the sport has ever built in the world of professional sports.

The way the game is played has definitely changed, it's just time to learn how to play the game differently now.

Sad but true!!!!:(

Lance,
While I agree completely, can I assume you are really referring to NHRA when you say "the sport?"
Another sanctioning body could blossom or even start up out of the blue that really appeals to the racers/fans/sponsors in such a way that it becomes the new industry standard.

"There is absolutely NO WAY that this decision will be reversed."
This may or may not be true, but they may review and massage it as time passes. Never say never. :D

Lance,
While I agree completely, can I assume you are really referring to NHRA when you say "the sport?"
Another sanctioning body could blossom or even start up out of the blue that really appeals to the racers/fans/sponsors in such a way that it becomes the new industry standard.
I'm sure that is what Bruton had in mind..........................
"There is absolutely NO WAY that this decision will be reversed."
This may or may not be true, but they may review and massage it as time passes. Never say never. :D
Now that is definitely a possibility!

hey we're famous,

We were balck armbands at Indy, as we're (big zappy and I) are in mourning over the death of a true championship. Tony Shumacher mentioned it in his comments to asher on Compplus.

Wear armbands, write emails good lord we have to get this thing changed

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back