How Bout That Bad Rat? (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Looks like the Bad Rat P/S'er had a good showing @ Indy.I think they ran a career best 6.76,only .05 from the 16th spot.I'd say that's a nice showing for an independant team. JFL is the crewchief and they might have squeezed a little more out it but he was busy catering to his Mail Order Bride.I think she's just his gurl friend but you get my drift.;)

They even got some air time and mention when they were running with
WJ in the other lane...Way to go guys :)

Thanks guys! We probably looked like we won the race when that .76 popped up on the board! We learned alot over the weekend, school was definitely in session!;) I think we could have eek'd out a 74 or maybe a high 73 but we messed up on the last session. We've got a long way to go but we're gonna keep picking away at it.

Probably one of the best parts of the weekend came when Diane Sox, wife of the late Ronnie Sox, ended up in our trailer. She's a great lady. I don't think there was a dry eye in the trailer when she got done talking about Ronnie.

Great job guys! Your numbers were amazing to say the least! Keep this up and you'll have the front runners calling with questions!
Great Indy for Bad Rat!

It was a great weekend...all the guys did a great job (even Jason's girl friend learned how to cook a pizza on the Barbeque). We all learned more than I think we have on any other weekend we have raced.

I have waited 20+ years to get the opportunity to line up with WJ. I went over to his trailer about an hour before the run and bet him $1.00. He said, "Who gets there first or best light?" I said "best package". He said, "good answer, if you had said who gets there first I would have burned out across the finish line and took your dollar". I was happy to give up the dollar. The goal now is to earn that dollar back.

Jason said it, the highlight of the weekend was hearing about Ronnie. Diane is a sweetheart. She told us about their years together up until the final moment. I hope she writes a book some day. It was nice to see the tribute to Ronnie, RIP.

We have a few more changes in store for the outing in Virginia. More things to try...I just wish we could get out to every race.

Bad Rat

It was a great weekend...all the guys did a great job (even Jason's girl friend learned how to cook a pizza on the Barbeque). We all learned more than I think we have on any other weekend we have raced.

I have waited 20+ years to get the opportunity to line up with WJ. I went over to his trailer about an hour before the run and bet him $1.00. He said, "Who gets there first or best light?" I said "best package". He said, "good answer, if you had said who gets there first I would have burned out across the finish line and took your dollar". I was happy to give up the dollar. The goal now is to earn that dollar back.

Jason said it, the highlight of the weekend was hearing about Ronnie. Diane is a sweetheart. She told us about their years together up until the final moment. I hope she writes a book some day. It was nice to see the tribute to Ronnie, RIP.

We have a few more changes in store for the outing in Virginia. More things to try...I just wish we could get out to every race.

Bad Rat

Pat,

You and your guys did an awesome job, you should be proud, I was pretty happy too when I saw that 76 flash up on the board.

Awesome job! Will you guys be in Dallas or Pomona? I will drop by and say g'day!

Cheers,

Paul

Pat & Jason
Hope to see ya in a couple of weeks in Richmond... Great job at Indy...

It was awesome seeing you guys do so well. See I was wearing the shirt, it must be lucky lol

I enjoyed talking with you in the pits also. Good luck in Virginia

Not sure if you read this on the other thread so I'll repost it here.

Nice effort Pat.

I'm sure you are aware of this but the bump in Brainerd was 6.785

Your 6.768 would of tied you with Jim Yates putting you in the #11 spot.

1st round (bald under your helmet might I add) match-up would of been
A. Johnson who beat WJ with a 6.78.

Great outing at Indy..........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back