Houston TV Today (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
FS1 has two hours of TV time scheduled today from 3pm-5pm Eastern for the Houston finals (if there is racing today, weather report doesn't look good)

FS1 has two hours of TV time scheduled today from 3pm-5pm Eastern for the Houston finals (if there is racing today, weather report doesn't look good)
It's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock all over that entire area right now. 90% chance of heavy rain throughout the day. Oh well, it happens this time of year in the Texas coastal areas.

Jim Dunn leaves before Rd. 1? Why?
From NHRA's website......

"Bobby Bode was a no-show against Robert Hight as the second-generation racer had to get back to his college classes Monday. Jim Campbell and Jim Dunn's team left the track Sunday night because Dunn's granddaughter, Johnna, has a doctor's appointment in advance of rhino-septoplasty surgery next weekend to repair damage from a starting-line accident a couple of years ago that broke her nose."

too bad for Dunn. They might have got a round win. Taska had problems
they did win. they left the track with first round loser money, instead of making another lap, which more than likely would have cost them more what they made, even if a clean run.

Really. Watching right now on NHRA TV. Doug just beat Brittany. Floppers up right now!
You didn't know I moonlight as a weatherman, did you? :)

Sorry. The NWS radar showed it raining like hell in Houston, big yellow/red cell right over the city with 90% heavy rain predicted throughout the day when I put up that post. Somebody got their wires crossed. Don't think it was me but I could be wrong and usually am.

Carl, you're not the "hippy dippy weather man" are you? Do you remember that from George Carlin? Hey I'm the hippy dippy weather man, with the hippy dippy weather, man...." well it was funny back then.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back