Hello Everyone, it's Finally Good To Be Back. (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I went racing and came back to find this site off limits, Racing Junk changed, and the on-going caos over at the trainwreck known as nitroland finally came to an end around the same time. After having my own trials and tribulations with Pay Pal two weeks prior, I decided to lay low.

Well, I ran into Shannon today at the track and he got everything taken care of. So I'm back.

rich wondered what happen to you , i have to get you some $$ out for some shirts , just so much going on etc etc , but i will b4 yr is over . glad to see u back.

Welcome back Rich.
You will need Gear Vendors overdrive to catch and surpass Kelly's posts!
Some things never change.

Thanks everyone it has been a bit wierd not being able to post but I lurked just about every day.

Jim, I'm glad you asked! We ran in the sixes on every pass and took low ET with a 6.78 :eek: . Check out the wheelstand picture on our web site at www.capracing.com

Thanks
Rich

me too!

I hope Im back also... Got a mail that says I am. I guess this post will tell me for sure!:rolleyes:

Talked to Rich today about some projects. He was on the way to the track in an attempt to take the Capitol dragster over 200 mph!
This week's racing report on the Capitol Racing web site is brought to you by Competition Commercial Printing, let's hope Rich cracks that 200!
Then . . . he can work on those redlights! Sorry Buddy, just couldn't resist -:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back