Harley Davidson Championships ? (1 Viewer)

sparky

Nitro Member
Its time beat the dead horsae again , Yea I know,how many H.D. championships do they get to win under current setup before , they have to sell there stuff and make available to the open public, their bikes,engines ...
How much money has to be funneled to Glendora from Milwaukee? Even if i was in pro stock {cars}d be *****ing about this,it aint fair to them either,they can't use one off stuff , bodies ,engines .
I,m not bashing Vance n Hines or Eddie , but when is enough,enough ?

Willie g should be ashamed...
The funny thing I like Harley's , I love riding mine ....

Its time beat the dead horsae again , Yea I know,how many H.D. championships do they get to win under current setup before , they have to sell there stuff and make available to the open public, their bikes,engines ...
How much money has to be funneled to Glendora from Milwaukee? Even if i was in pro stock {cars}d be *****ing about this,it aint fair to them either,they can't use one off stuff , bodies ,engines .
I,m not bashing Vance n Hines or Eddie , but when is enough,enough ?

Willie g should be ashamed...
The funny thing I like Harley's , I love riding mine ....

This was addressed before and the conclusion was that it IS available to other teams.

This was addressed before and the conclusion was that it IS available to other teams.

Really? Tell that to George Bryce! He's been wanting to buy one of those engines for quite some time and V&H won't sell him one. He can't even buy a body, back-ordered for the next 10 years. :rolleyes:

Patrick, I live it and breath it everyday and have since 2002......just do me a favor...call Vance and Hines tomorrow in Brownsburg In and order just the engine....better yet tell them you want just the bottom end and unported cyl heads, tell them you'll do the rest and build your own bike...let us all know how that goes for you.
Hector and Hector Jr. handed us our butts this year and I certainly feel they had a Glendora induced rule book advantage over the current Suzuki rules.....but.....I could and probably should go get a S&S motor, I can, there's a parts list and it's all available. I can't do that with the Harley and neither can you........you or I could build a one off Harley of our own design and race it in NHRA competition as long as HARLEY gave us permission....or we could take OEM Harley parts and build a slug that might run 7.60's and go get our 4 qualifiers in and head on home.
Harley pays big bucks and buys championships, I geuss NHRA would rather have money instead of the integrity it was built around. It's sad if your standing in my shoes....Andrew and Eddie are both good guys and paid to do a job, between them they have won (bought) 5 championships, myself and many others feel none of the 5 were earned. A few hardcore fans and fans that come to these on line forums are starting to see and understand the politics that control Pro Stock Motorcycle but the masses just believe the Harley is better. It's a joke that may end one day with 2 Harleys showing up for a National event and that's it, at some point the rest of us will have had enough, who knows how long that will be. I will tell you here, if nothing is done soon for the 2012 season to bring the class closer will be running in Europe next year.....were over it.

Conclusion by who?
If you want to buy into this farce go for it, from what I read the majority of the bike people on this forum are bitterly against this fiasco that H.D. is getting away with.
I feel that the victorys are hollow at best and it will not be long before H.D. pulls the plug on the drag race program.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back