Happy Turkey Day (1 Viewer)

big guy

Nitro Member
I wish everybody a nice and filling Thanksgiving.Remember the average Thanksgiving diner will have about 4,000 caleries.

I'm thankful I'm still able to post this, and if you're reading it, you've got something to be thankful for.

Despite the controversial events that have taken place this year in our sport, we still have it - and the freedom to come on here and discuss it. So, enjoy the 4000-calorie dinner, please say a prayer for the Dallas Cowboys :rolleyes:, and let your family know how fortunate you are to have them.

All the best, everyone...:)

Carl, I'm ok with everything but the prayer for the Cowboys. My favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys. LOL

You saw my little rolleyes, did you not? :D

The 'boys will have it tough returning to greatness as long as their owner insists on being the offensive coach, defensive coach, special teams coach, the Coach, general manager, business manager, scout and any other position he can find to meddle where he's not wanted. His approval rating in the Dallas area is on a par with the U.S. Congress. Oh, well - his team, his money.....

So, eat hearty, give thanks and watch some racing reruns on your DVR. Sounds like a plan, no? :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back